DISTILLERIES and Breweries
How to do the Trail
The Missoula Spirit & Ale Trail provides you with a self-guided tasting tour through our beautiful and friendly mountain town. By following the Trail Map, you’ll visit Missoula’s 9 unique craft breweries and 3 distilleries while tasting an incredible variety of locally made spirits and beer styles. While on the trail, you’ll also get a tour of some of the most scenic spots in town and travel through historic neighborhoods, all while drinking like a local.
- It's easy – either click the "Get Passport" badge to print your own Spirit & Ale Trail passport, or pick up a printed map/passport at any participating Missoula brewery or distillery (known as Trail Stops).
- Passport in hand, visit each brewery and distillery to taste what they’re making then collect your passport stamp.
- Taking your time, move along to the next Trail Stop…and the next, and the next… until your passport is full.
- Mail in your completed passport to redeem your prize! Collect all 9 brewery stamps and receive a custom stainless steel pint glass. Collect all 3 distillery stamps and receive a stainless steel shot glass. Fill your passport and receive BOTH prizes!
- You must be 21 and over to complete a passport and claim a prize.
- This is not a timed contest or competition; there is no deadline to submit a completed passport. This should be fun! Go at a leisurely pace and enjoy what the Trail Stops have to offer.
- Completing the Spirit & Ale Trail is free – however, each brewery and distillery has their own minimum purchase requirement.
- Submit one passport per person, per prize redemption. Must submit original stamped passports only; no photocopies accepted.
So you’ve completed your passport. Congratulations! You deserve a reward.... Or two.
- To redeem your prize, simply mail in your completed passport to P.O. Box 5161 Missoula, MT 59806.
- Did you collect all 9 brewery stamps? Then we’ll send you a Custom 16 oz. stainless steel pint glass.
- Did you collect all 3 distillery stamps? Then we’ll send you a Custom 2.5 oz. stainless steel shot glass.
- Is your passport completely full? Then, my friend, we will send you both.
- Both glasses are 18/8 stainless steel, excellent for keeping your beverages cold, and sturdy enough to take with you on your next outdoor adventure.
Thirst Gear is a 15 passenger bike-like contraption. Hop on board for a music filled tour of the sud sippin’ streets of downtown MissoulaBook it Here
Enjoy Missoula’s FREE, comprehensive bus service with Wi-Fi. Most Missoula breweries and distilleries are on/near the major bus routes. See the map, route schedule, andPlan Your Trip Here